Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions of the website
§ 1 Definitions
• A&J – an entity providing the Website for use, i.e. Magdalena Marszałek-Filipek conducting business activity under the name of A&J Magdalena Marszałek-Filipek, address: 38P Przewodowa Street, 04-874 Warsaw, NIP 5212844231, REGON 147387723
• Custom Printing – a brand under which A&J conducts business activity in the field of book printing services.
• Client – a natural person, legal entity or organisational unit without legal personality, to which legal capacity is granted by law, using electronic services within the Website.
• Contact Form – a form available on the Website which enables Custom Printing to make a quotation of book printing services according to the Customer’s needs.
• Terms and Conditions – the Terms and Conditions which define the conditions of using the Website.
• Website – a tool available at www.cprinting.pl, enabling Customers to get acquainted with Custom Printing’s offer in the scope of provided services and to make a quotation of the book printing service by Custom Printing.
§ 2 Preliminary provisions
• The rules of access and use of the Website are set out in the Terms and Conditions.
• Each Client intending to use the Website is obliged to acquaint themselves with the conditions set out in the Terms and Conditions and to respect them.
• Using the Website is equivalent to the Client’s consent to the Terms and Conditions. In the absence of such consent, the Client is obliged to leave the Website and not use it.
• Custom Printing provides access to the Website in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
• Custom Printing has the right to place advertising content on the Website.
• Custom Printing shall not be liable for disruptions, including interruptions to the Website, caused by force majeure, unauthorized action by third parties or incompatibility of the Website with the technical infrastructure of the Customer.
§ 3 Custom Printing contact details
• Address :
• Head Office: 38P Przewodowa Street, 04-874 Warsaw
• Printing house: 217 Wał Miedzeszyński Street, 04-987 Warsaw
• E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• The customer may communicate with Custom Printing using the Contact Form as well as the addresses given in this paragraph.
§ 4 Technical requirements
In order to use the Website by the Client it is essential to have:
• a terminal device with Internet access and the latest version of the Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari web browser
• an active e-mail account (e-mail),
• enabled cookies,
§ 5 Use of the Website
• The Client is obliged to use the Website in accordance with the provisions of generally applicable law in the Republic of Poland, in particular in accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code Act (Journal of Laws of 2020, item 1740, as amended), the Telecommunications Law Act (Journal of Laws of 2019, item 2460, as amended) and the Act on Provision of Electronic Services (Journal of Laws of 2020, item 344, as amended).
• In particular, it is prohibited to use the Website in a manner:
• leading to a breach of generally applicable law;
• inconsistent with the Terms and Conditions;
• aiming at sending any unsolicited advertisements, promotional materials and other forms of electronic communication classified as SPAM;
• aiming to transmit and disseminate any materials containing spyware, computer viruses and other such harmful software.
3. Using the full functionality of the Website, in particular the Contact Form, requires the Client to accept the Terms and Conditions by ticking the appropriate box in the Contact Form.
4. The Customer may also give additional approval for Custom Printing to send information about changes and/or the launch of new services.
§ 6 Cookies
• All the cookies on the Website are set by Custom Printing and comply with the law in force in the Republic of Poland and the European Union.
• The Customer may change his preferences regarding the acceptance of cookies. However, blocking or removing cookies may result in preventing full use of the Website.
• The cookies will be used for:
• Collecting statistical information on the way the Client uses the Website.
• Recognizing a Client who has already visited the Website.
§ 7 Contact form – printout quotation
• The Client uses the Website, among others, by entering his contact details into the Contact Form, in order for Custom Printing to make a valuation of the book printing service.
• In the Contact Form, the Customer also specifies the print run, number of pages, format, binding method, insert, cover and other parameters included in the form.
• Filling in the Contact Form means the Customer’s agreement to Custom Printing’s processing of their personal data, given in the Contact Form.
§ 8 Copyright and other intellectual property rights
• The website and its content are protected by the relevant copyright, trademark law and other legislation protecting intellectual property.
• The Client is prohibited from unauthorized use of the content of the Website, both in its entirety as well as in part of the content.
§ 9 Personal data
§ 10 Custom Printing responsibility
• Custom Printing does not guarantee the correctness of the content of the Website, in particular in terms of security (including the absence of viruses) and correct operation.
• The Customer uses the Website at his own risk and is fully liable for any damage resulting from such use.
• Custom Printing is not responsible for any links on the Website, in particular links to websites and sites operated by third parties.
§ 11 Final clauses
• Custom Printing reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time. Changes are made by posting the updated Terms and Conditions on the Website. Changes are effective from the moment of their publication.
• Any disputes between Custom Printing and the Customer shall be settled amicably in the first instance as part of bilateral negotiations between the Parties. In the event that the Parties fail to reach an agreement, the court having jurisdiction over the dispute shall be the court having jurisdiction over Custom Printing’s registered office.
• In matters not regulated by these Terms and Conditions, common regulations of Polish law shall apply, in particular the Civil Code Act, the Act on Rendering Electronic Services, the Act on Consumer Rights, the Act on Personal Data Protection.
• The Customer has the right to use out-of-court methods of complaint processing and asserting claims. For this purpose, he/she may submit a complaint via the EU ODR Internet platform available at the address: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ .