This policy applies to the website at https://cprinting.pl.
The entity providing access to the Website is Magdalena Marszałek-Filipek conducting business activity under the name A&J Magdalena Marszałek-Filipek.
Magdalena Marszałek-Filipek, running a business under the name A&J Magdalena Marszałek-Filipek is also the administrator and processes personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (‘General Data Protection Regulation’).
The Provider and the personal data administrator conducts business activity in the field of book printing services under the Custom Printing brand.
IDENTITY AND CONTACT DETAILS:
Magdalena Marszałek-Filipek conducting business under the name A&J Magdalena Marszałek-Filipek, address: 38P Przewodowa Street, 04-874 Warsaw, NIP 5212844231, REGON 147387723.
THE PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING FOR WHICH THE PERSONAL DATA ARE TO BE USED AND THE LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING:
The purposes of Custom Printing’s processing of personal data are:
• to allow the use of the Print Quotation Form for Custom Printing to price the book printing service – the legal basis for the processing is Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation – i.e. the data subject has consented to the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specified purposes;
• to allow the use of the Contact Form to contact Custom Priniting – the legal basis for the processing is Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation – i.e. the data subject has agreed to have their personal data processed for one or more specified purposes.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA CONCERNED:
As regards the purposes of the processing indicated above, the categories of data to be processed include:
– e-mail address,
– name, surname.
INFORMATION ON THE RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA OR CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
With regard to the purposes of the processing indicated above, personal data may be communicated to the following recipients:
– entities providing legal and accounting services to the controller;
– IT companies servicing the data controller’s IT system;
– entities through which the controller provides its services (employees, service providers);
– other entities, not mentioned above, under the terms specified in the law.
Custom Printing indicates that personal data will be processed until such time as the processing is no longer necessary for these purposes, but no longer than the statue of limitations of the claims to which the data may relate.
THE RIGHT TO REQUEST ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, REMOVAL OR RESTRICTION OF PROCESSING:
Custom Printing informs that, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, the person whose personal data is processed has the right to request from the controller:
– access to personal data concerning the data subject (Article 15 of the General Data Protection Regulation);
– their rectification (Article 16 of the General Data Protection Regulation);
– removal (Article 17 of the General Data Protection Regulation);
– processing restrictions (Article 18 of the General Data Protection Regulation);
– data transfers (Article 20 of the General Data Protection Regulation).
THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA:
Custom Printing informs that, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, to the extent that the processing of data is based on consent, the data subject has the right to withdraw consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of data which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
THE VOLUNTARY PROVISION OF DATA:
Providing personal data (i.e. name, surname, e-mail address) is voluntary – however, it is a necessary condition for Custom Printing to perform the activities described above.
THE RIGHT TO OBJECT:
Custom Printing informs that, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, where personal data are processed for the purposes of direct marketing, the data subject has the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purposes of such marketing, including profiling, to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing.
Where the data subject objects to the processing of personal data relating to him/her for the purposes of direct marketing, personal data may no longer be processed for such purposes.
THE RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT TO THE SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY:
Custom Printing indicates that, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, without prejudice to other administrative or judicial remedies, any data subject has the right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of their habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement, if they believe that the processing of personal data concerning them infringes the General Data Protection Regulation. In the Republic of Poland the supervisory authority shall be the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
INFORMATION ON AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING, INCLUDING PROFILING:
Custom Printing does not use personal data for automated decision making or profiling (within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation).
SELECTED DATA PROTECTION METHODS USED BY CUSTOM PRINTING
– The places of logging in and entering personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate. Thus, the personal and login data entered on the website are encrypted on the user’s computer and can only be read on the target server.
– Personal data stored in the database is encrypted in such a way that only Custom Printing – having a key – can read it. This data is protected in case the database is stolen from the server.
– User passwords are stored in a hashed form. The hash function works unidirectionally – it is not possible to reverse it.
– Custom Printing periodically changes its administrative passwords.
In order to protect your data, Custom Printing makes regular security copies.